Everybody wants a lovely home. And if you do (but we’d be very surprised if you didn’t), one very important part of creating a gorgeous home that you should not forget is the landscape. Whether it is in the front or back yard, you’ll be better able to enjoy your home if it has a stunning yard full of blooming flowers, lush grass, as well as healthy trees and plants. Achieving this type of landscape takes a lot of effort, though.
Why do it yourself when you can have the experts handle everything? You’ll get to have more free time AND a great lawn. If this interests you, read on to learn more about how we can help.
Prioritizing Pest Control that Does Not Harm Beneficial Insects and Plants in SWFL
We are all familiar with how hungry caterpillars can be, but did you know that they can be quite important for the environment? Here’s why:
- First, they serve as a food source for animals such as birds and smaller mammals.
- Next, the honeydew they excrete is eaten by ants, which are friendly insects that aren’t always so bad, except for the ones that can bite your family and pets (learn how to get rid of the bad ones here).
- Third, by eating some of the leaves on your plants, they can stimulate the growth of healthier leaves.
- And last but not least, they turn into beautiful butterflies! These butterflies are important pollinators of a lot of plant species, and you can hold them accountable for many of our blooming flowers.
As much as we love butterflies, some caterpillars can do a lot of harm, such as gypsy moth and saddleback caterpillars. Plus, even an ordinary caterpillar can inflict heavy damage on your beloved vegetable garden. So how do we know what insects to spray and what not to spray? How do we keep caterpillars in your butterfly garden and out of your vegetation?
At Terra Garden Solutions, knowing what pests to treat and what not to treat is at the top of our priorities. Our team will never spray the areas where you want butterflies to stay, nor will we harm your special plants that help our natural habitat thrive. We also make use of eco-friendly pesticides, which are less harmful to beneficial insects and plants.
Landscape Maintenance that Helps the Flowers in Your Naples Home Truly Bloom
Helping your landscape retain its natural beauty while also preventing harmful pests will always be our goal! Our practice of effective yet safe pest control goes hand in hand with one of our specialties—allowing your flowers to bloom to their max capacity.
A natural landscape accented by beautiful flowers creates joy and happiness. These eye-popping flowers can:
- Boost your curb appeal and increase the value of your property
- Bring you, your family, guests, neighbors, and passers-by so much joy
- Reduce stress and help you relax, which aids in improving emotional health
With so many benefits, you will not regret making flowers part of your daily life. Unfortunately, taking care of flowers and getting them to bloom can be very difficult. Not all of us have the time, skill, nor experience to do so. The good news is that we have an expert team that can take care of everything for you. With proper landscape care and high-quality fertilizer, your front yard will be full of flowers in no time.
Protect your lawns, help your flowers bloom, and keep your turf green. If you would like to have a lush greenscape on your property, call us at 239-529-6305 so we can discuss the project you have in mind today.